Working hand in hand with ITERG Research departments, the Science Watch & Information department offers a range of services and products providing updated information on new trends and technologies in the fats and oils sector : customized regulatory, science and technology watch, technology updates, training for improving data collection and science watch skills on internet.
• Regulatory watch (4 issues/year) listing bibliographic references, new regulations, standards, congresses/events.
• Periodical science and technology watch focused on a specific theme. Data collection strategy geared at meeting customer requirements.
• Ad hoc updates on raw materials, new and improved processes, evaluation of new outlets… (bibliographic references, documentation, synthesis report).
• Advisory services (questions & answers) for meeting the ad hoc needs of industrial players working with ITERG.
• Training for improving data collection and science watch skills on internet
Improving research methodology on internet
Learning to use different tools (visible and invisible web)
Using advanced research functions
Implementing an active strategy for data collection with intelligent software assistant solutions.