How to reduce the environmental impact of processes and products ? In order to deal with this problem, ITERG helps industrial players develop sustainable production systems by providing technological solutions that are adapted to their specific products and industrial processes.
Regulatory and feasibility studies
• Regulatory monitoring specific to ICPE standards (Installations approved for the protection of the environment).
• Customer-oriented regulatory monitoring for environmental and industrial safety.
• Compiling regulatory dossiers (regulatory dossier, risk assessment, DRPCE, explosion risk assessment and explosion protection document…).
• Evaluation and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (using carbon footprinting / Bilan Carbone®).
• Environmental life cycle analysis (ACV).
• Assessment of odour nuisance : identifying sources of emission, submitting measures for reducing source emission or possible ways of treating the problem.
• On-site environmental diagnostic assessment and feasibility studies.
Waste - Aqueous & gaseous effluents
• Knowledge and research of industrial sectors as outlets for recycling the waste and by-products of the fats and oils industry.
• Managing by-products.
• Choosing and optimizing waste treatment installations.
• Implementing ATEX regulations on industrial sites (ATEX zoning…).
• Drawing up the risk assessment and DRPCE documents (Explosion protection document).