Environment & eco-industry
You wish to
Improve your industrial performance
Reduce the environmental impact of your products and processes.
Developing eco-friendly products
Ensure your regulatory compliance
In order to meet this objective,
ITERG supports manufacturers in their sustainable development initiatives, through Services adapted to the specificity of their products and processes.
ACéVOIL environmental assessment tool
Limiting environmental impact
- GHG (Greenhouse Gas) emissions: carbon footprint
- Environmental life cycle assessment (LCA)
- Development of methodologies, reference systems, tools, databases, guides
- 28 Carbon assessments carried out ("company" and "industry" approaches, guides)
- LCA of products (fats, bio-based products, etc.)
- LCA of value chains
- Process LCA (comparison of alternative / conventional processes)
- Environmental information
- Data construction
- Critical review
- Ecodesign = measuring the environmental impact of prospective scenarios.
Being in compliance
- Legislation on Installations Classified for the Protection of the Environment (ICPE)
- Safety of people and installations (ATEX, Single Risk Assessment Document)
- BPI Watch bulletins for members and contributors
- Customised monitoring for industrial operators
- Explosion risk management guides for vegetable oil and animal fat producers (ATEX)
- Assistance with the drafting of ICPE files
- Guide to the application of Best Available Technologies (BATs)
Reduction of inputs and outputs from industry
- Releases to air
- Waste and co-products
Identification of emission or consumption items / Proposals for reduction at source / Proposals for recovery or treatment solutions
- Diagnostics for the reduction of odour nuisance and VOC emissions
- Recovery of waste and co-products as secondary raw materials or in methanisation
- Reduction of energy consumption and recovery of waste heat
Societal approach and global performance
- Sustainable development
- Social responsibility of companies
- Overall operational performance
- CSR KIT ANIA / ACTIA
- Environmental and socio-economic assessment of the sectors
- Global expertise : environmental and industrial performance, health quality(sobr'IAA)
We support you in your environmental approach
Improve your performance, develop virtuous products, ensure regulatory compliance...
The vegetable oil industry presents the ACéVOIL environmental assessment tool available free of charge online
The oilseed sector is committed to sustainable development in order to contribute to a better diet for humans and the preservation of the planet. This commitment involves an assessment of the environmental impact of the various stages in the life cycle of the oils produced.
The oilseed sector therefore wished to provide producers and users of vegetable oils with a product and process evaluation tool. The objective is to promote understanding of the impacts of the sector and to analyse the progress margins of certain links with a view to eco-design and transparency vis-à-vis customers and consumers.
This tool was developed by ITERG at the request and with the support of Terres Univia, the oilseed and protein crop interprofession. It enables life cycle assessments (LCA) to be carried out in accordance with the ISO 14040 series of standards. It is also built in accordance with the methodological rules developed by the vegetable oil sector within the framework of the ACéVOL project and included in the methodological reference framework for conducting LCAs in the vegetable oil sector (downloadable with the tool).
This computer tool can be applied to the assessment of the environmental impacts of vegetable oils derived from the processing of oilseeds (sunflower, rapeseed, soybean) and food products formulated with vegetable oil.
Research Development Innovation
Manager of Environment and Eco-industries
Environmental Project Managers Team