Biotechnology Days, October 18-19, 2022
EpiBioScale, the bioprocessing gas pedal created by ESCOM, PIVERT and ITAK Stratégies are organizing the days dedicated to the industrialization of processes in Biotechnology. They will take place on October 18 and 19, 2022 in Compiègne.
ITERG is associated with this event as part of the recent merger between PIVERT and ITERG with theCHEMBOOSTER Alliance.
On the program: visit of the PIVERT platform in order to go through the different stages of development before industrialization of a biotechnology process.
- What are the technological barriers to the successful industrialization of its Biotech process (Fermentation, DSP...)?
- Analytical control to manage industrial performance
- Economic and environmental evaluation of Biotech processes.
- Industry testimonials
- The investor's point of view
- We have to train the future generations, where are we?
Emmanuelle Roques, Environment & Eco-industries Project Manager at ITERG, will speak on the "Economic and environmental evaluation of Biotech processes" part.
To register, follow the link (limited places)