Expertise and Labels
ITERG plays a leading role in national and international public and professional bodies, in a collective capacity, on scientific, regulatory and standards-related issues.
ITERG's recognized expertise in these official bodies positions it as a scientific in the field of fats and oils.
ITERG is active in various official bodies.
These include :
- professional organizations FNCG and FEDIOL at European level,
- of the main industrialists in the profession in terms of advice, analysis and expertise for the transfer of the analytical method developed by ITERG to the laboratories of production units,
- public authorities, ANSES and DGCCRF in particular, to facilitate decision-making on the measures to be taken and the publication of notices during this crisis,
- many users of fats.
In addition, ITERG regularly intervenes with the Agencies:
Research Tax Credit
ITERG assists industrialists, not only in the technical and scientific aspects, but also in the financing solution, especially for SMEs. Because of its CTI status, ITERG is considered a public research organisation and is therefore automatically accredited; invoices issued in the context of R&D projects can therefore be retained in the framework of the CIR.
As a reminder:
The research tax credit (RTC) is a generic measure to support companies' research and development (R&D) activities, without any sector or size restrictions. Companies that incur basic research and experimental development expenses can benefit from the CIR by deducting them from their taxes under certain conditions. The rate of the CIR varies according to the amount of the investment.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEES
ITERG is ISO 9001:2015 certified
for all its activities.
From Dec. 1, 2022 to Nov. 30, 2023
COI approval for sensory, physico-chemical and contaminant analysis of olive oil.
ITERG is certified by Ecocert Greenlife SAS, in accordance with the COSMOS standard, for its Services of :
- organic seed pressing,
- refining and deodorization of organic vegetable oils
- hydrogenation of organic vegetable oils
- grinding of organic materials.
Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetic products.
Workshops of the Non-Food Valorization Department.
Research Tax credit
ITERG is approved for Research Tax Credit.
We can help you with all the technical, scientific and financial aspects of your project.
and financing solutions.