meal Webinar "Animal Feed: High Protein Expellers for Monogastric Animals", May 30, 2023
On the morning of May 30, 2023, a free webinar entitled "Animal feed: high-protein meal expellers for monogastrics" will be held.
Speakers: Terres Inovia, Arvalis, ITAVI, IFIP
Time: 10-12 am
Public: technicians, advisors, industrialists and journalists
Innovative meal oilseeds can be obtained by dehulling-cooking-pressing. Animal trials have provided useful information on their nutritional value for monogastric animals.
- Manufacture of innovative meal from rapeseed and sunflower
- Study of the digestibility of meal on poultry
- Zootechnical trials to evaluate performance in pig and poultry farming
This webinar is part of a series of four 2-hour webinars dedicated to downstream value-added and seed processing:
- Session 1 - Oilseeds: Potential of transformation processes to improve protein autonomy
- Session 2 - Soybeans and sunflowers: Potential of transformation processes to improve protein autonomy
- Session 3 - Animal feed: High protein meal expellers for monogastric animals
- Session 4 - Pulses: from seed quality to consumer